“I love the centering, grounding and vitality that yoga has given my life, skill in action, and am dedicated to it. I look forward to sharing that with you in class.”
Susan has been practicing yoga for over 40 years, began teaching in 1977, and has been a proud employee of El Gancho since 1990. She grew up, studied and practiced yoga in the San Francisco Bay Area before moving to Santa Fe in 1981. She was the Founding Yoga Instructor at Santa Fe Community College. Susan is a mother of three and grandmother of four.
- Graduate of Iyengar Yoga Institute of San Francisco ; 2-year, 500-hour Advanced Studies Program
- Intense Yoga Course with B.K.S. Iyengar, in Pune, India
- Certification to teach Yoga by B. K. S. Iyengar
- M.A., Southwestern College, Transformational Education/Counseling
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT®) – Yoga Alliance, 500 hours
- Licensed Massage Therapist, NM #52